Dirigo Software, LLC
We were founded in June of 1993 as Maine Computer Group, then renamed Dirigo (pronounced "deer-ri-goh") Software in 2007, and incorporated as a LLC in 2018.
Our flagship AR formula program, Accident Reconstruction Professional (which was named Accident Reconstruction for Windows way back in the beginning) was started when I happened to stop by a Maine state trooper friends house one sunny day in 1993 while out on patrol in the tiny town of Litchfield, Maine. I walked in to his office to find him swearing at an old DOS AR formula program he had. Very user unfriendly and cumbersome. Since my business partner (at the time) and I were dabbling in learning programming in Windows I asked if there would be a market for a Windows based AR formula program. The answer was an emphatic "Yes!" Accident Reconstruction for Windows version 1.0 was released in April of 1994, and at the time the 16-bit Windows 3.1 and Windows for Workgroups 3.11 were the current version of Windows. The rest, as they say, is history.
In our many years in business, we have been developing and marketing an entire suite of innovative and "Made in the USA" AR computer programs for the professional Accident Reconstructionist, and sold over 14,125 licenses of our software to over 3,405 individuals, companies, and police agencies all over the world.
Why should you buy your AR software from us?
- We are always focused on our customers AR software needs and pride ourselves on creating software that meets or exceeds those needs
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, who we've been listed with since 1999
- We create professional software that our customers trust and will...
- work very well from installation to printed report and every second in between
- be fast and easy to learn and use
- be mathematically accurate
- install and run while following all of the Windows rules and regulations for a Windows program
- be up-to-date with the very latest Windows versions and innovations
- be jam-packed with extra value items such as vehicle specifications, links to your word processing and CAD programs, an external conversion program, internal or external calculators and a calendar, highly modifiable reports, the ability to keep track of your reconstruction with a project (that you can even share with others, directly), boasts many different ways to be connected with us, and a very helpful help file that is loaded with reference material, among many other things
- and all at a fair price!
- We continuously work on our products in our never-ending quest to improve and perfect them as well as adding even more value
- Updates are always free
- Tech support is always free
- We always welcome all feedback about our products and our customer service, good or bad, day or night
- Have a formula you'd like to see us add? Please email the formula and any notes about it to us and we'll put it in
- Dirigo Software is a USMC veteran owned business
What is "Dirigo"?
- Dirigo (pronounced "deer-ri-goh") is Latin for "I lead", and is also the Maine motto.
|PO Box 53
Readfield, ME 04355
Email/message is the best way to reach us!
© Dirigo Software, LLC. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated on July 31 2020 18:31:24