DIRIGO SOFTWARE, LLC
We were founded in June of 1993 as Maine Computer Group, then renamed Dirigo (pronounced "deer-ri-goh") Software in 2007, and incorporated as
a LLC in 2018.
Our flagship AR formula program, Accident Reconstruction Professional (which was named Accident Reconstruction for Windows way back in the beginning) was
started when I happened to stop by a Maine state trooper friends house one sunny day in 1993 while out on patrol in the tiny town of Litchfield, Maine. I walked in to his
office to find him swearing at an old DOS AR formula program he had. Very user unfriendly and cumbersome. Since my business partner (at the time) and I were dabbling in
learning programming in Windows I asked if there would be a market for a Windows based AR formula program. The answer was an emphatic "Yes!" Accident
Reconstruction for Windows version 1.0 was released in April of 1994, and at the time the 16-bit Windows 3.1 and Windows for Workgroups 3.11 were the current
version of Windows. The rest, as they say, is history.
In our many years in business, we have been developing and marketing an entire suite of innovative and "Made in the USA" AR computer programs for the professional
Accident Reconstructionist, and sold over 15,530 licenses of our software to over 3,500 individuals, companies, and police agencies all over the world, including
the US, Canada, Japan, Puerto Rico, Australia, Greece, The Bahamas, Poland, Brazil, New Zealand, South Africa, South Korea, Barbados, Belgium, Norway, the U.K., Argentina,
France, Italy, Cayman Islands, Netherlands Antilles, Guam, Singapore, Scotland, India, Egypt, Philippines, and China.
Why should you subscribe to our AR software?
What is "Dirigo"?
- Immediate benefits FOR YOU:
- For police reconstructionists - this program will save you TONS of TIME, EFFORT, you can show AR Pro's awesome math work in your reports, and the program is
- For private sector reconstructionists - the same benefits as with police reconstructionists, with the added bonus that this program will MAKE YOU MONEY! You can charge
by the formula run, or by the printed formula report, get creative! I've been told by 1 private-sector reconstructionist that to even START AR Pro they charge $200 to
their clients! How long does it take to recoup your AR Pro investment with that? ONE reconstruction where you use AR Pro!
- Why AR Pro:
- We are always focused on our customers AR software needs and pride ourselves on creating software that meets or exceeds those needs
- We have an A+ rating with the Better
Business Bureau, who we've been listed with since 1999
- We stay up to date with the changes and improvements in Windows as well as the changes and improvements in computing hardware, we digitally sign all of our
installations and EXE and DLL files (so there is never a question where the files came from), and we have actual installation files (no zip files!) NO ONE in the AR
math software arena is keeping up with the changes and improvements in Windows and computing hardware like Dirigo Software is. No one.
- We create professional software that our customers trust and will...
- work very well from installation to printed report and every second in between
- be fast and easy to learn and use
- be mathematically accurate
- install and run while following all of the Windows rules and regulations for a Windows program
- be up-to-date with the very latest Windows versions and innovations
- be jam-packed with extra value items such as vehicle specifications, links to your word processing and CAD programs, an external conversion program, internal or
external calculators and a calendar, highly modifiable reports, the ability to keep track of your reconstruction with a project (that you can even share with others,
directly), boasts many different ways to be connected with us, and a very helpful help file that is loaded with reference material, among many other things
- and all at a fair price!
- We continuously work on our products in our never-ending quest to improve and perfect them as well as adding even more value
- Updates are always free
- Tech support is always free
- We always welcome all feedback about our products and our customer service, good or bad, day or night
- Have a formula you'd like to see us add? Please email the formula and any notes about it to us and we'll put it in
- Dirigo Software is a USMC veteran owned business
- Dirigo (pronounced "deer-ri-goh") is Latin for "I lead", and is also the Maine motto.
|PO Box 53
Readfield, ME 04355
Email is the best way to reach us!
BUSINESS HOURS: M-F 10-5 (US Eastern time zone), except holidays.
© Dirigo Software, LLC. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated on December 09 2022 15:05:08