Technical Service Bulletin 12
for Windows 10, 8, 7
Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 12
Here is another $299 program that you can get for:
$159 new license - $49 upgrade from TSB 11 - $89 upgrade from TSB 10: Rating: 4.64 4.64 (152)
TSB 12 is the ENTIRE NHTSA Technical Service Bulletin Database... all at your fingertips anytime day or
night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is a must have product for pointing out and illustrating any known mechanical
and/or safety trends and problems that may have contributed to the collision you are investigating. These are often preludes to recalls,
Over 1.7 MILLION TSB records are currently in the database, dating back to 1962.
NEW and/or IMPROVED in TSB 12:
- Created with the very latest and current programming environment available (circa March 13th, 2018!) for maximum compatibility with Windows 10 (including the Windows 10 October 2018 Update!), as well as Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7.
- Includes all of the awesomeness of TSB Versions 1 to 11.
- The entire program is now scalable from 100% on smaller screens all the way up to 250% for 4K UHD monitors! Whatever zoom setting you have Windows set for TSB is now ready to look sharp and ready to work.
- Pressing OK buttons in message boxes in Windows 10/8.1/8 are now a thing of the past. I've spent a ton of time changing the program over to using the Windows "Action Center" for program warning and error and information notifications instead of a message box. Users of Windows 7 will still have to press OK buttons, unfortunately, as it has no "Action Center" for notifications. That said, if/when you do upgrade your version of Windows TSB 12 will automatically start using the "Action Center" instead of message boxes.
- New Windows 10 and other Visual Styles! The total number of Visual Styles you can select from to have TSB 12 look YOUR way is now ~90 styles!
- The main screen now has a vertical splitter so users can set the size of the grid and summary to their liking.
- The Print Preview window now has thumbnails on the left side of the window for fast and easy selection of the available pages for any given report.
- Our program update procedure has changed to a separate program that runs from outside TSB and is more informative and user friendly, and can handle many updates at once. This means that if it's been a while since you've run TSB and both a full program and database update are available the updater will download and install BOTH installations, in the correct order, so only one update session will take up your valuable time.
- Now the report is able to print the Report Header (the graphic and address section) on just the first page of your reports (now the default setting) or on all pages, as it has been since day one. This can be set in the Report Editor.
- As part of my "Zero Hassle Upgrade Initiative", when installing TSB 12 the installation program will check for TSB 11 Report graphics and Report settings on the computer it's installed on. If it finds these settings from TSB 11 it will automatically copy them into TSB 12. This means all of the Report graphics and Report settings in TSB 11 will be made available to your TSB 12 without you having to push a single button. When you start TSB 12 it will be on your screen exactly where you had TSB 11 set to display and all of your options and settings will already be there for you! You can go straight to work!
- Speaking of installations, all of our programs have passed the Microsoft Certification tests, which means our programs meet the stringent criteria set by Microsoft for a properly behaved and working Windows program.
- The help file, program manual, and change log file are now stored and accessed from our web site instead of being installed with the programs. This means when updates to these files are made they are instantly updated for everyone, all at once.
- Plus no fewer than 25+ other changes that all add up to one awesome program!
- Our software is proudly made in the USA.
- Is available in 64-bit as well as 32-bit (both are included in our installation files).
- Is built with the very latest professional programming tools for maximum compatibility with Windows 10, 8/8.1, and 7.
- Has the latest Microsoft approved and trusted installation program
- Auto Update feature: Our Microsoft approved and trusted installation program will check our web server at program startup (if this option is turned on in the program) to see if there are any program updates, automatically.
- Has been streamlined throughout to be as fast a program as possible.
- F1 key support for accessing the programs' Help file, which is now online.
- We utilize the very fastest and newest in Windows database technology to create a very fast and efficient database program.
- Database covers TSBs from 1962 through today.
- TSBs cover such items as: cars, trucks, motorcycles, semi tractors, semi trailers, motor homes, popup campers, boat trailers, utility trailers, passenger buses, school buses, 5th wheels... etc.
- This software program creates extremely professional reports that can be printed to any Windows compatible printer, and you can also copy the currently displayed page to the clipboard.
- The programs' reports can be printed the size of a postage stamp or with a plotter that puts it on a piece of paper the size of a wall. No jaggies, ever. They always print smooth and nice, no matter what. To my knowledge, none of my competition's reports can do that.
- Reports that can be printed are:
- a single TSB
- all TSBs for a particular make and model for a specific year
- all TSBs for a particular make and model for any year
- all TSBs for a particular make and model from year X to year Y
- and you can even limit the reports to a specific Component
- Sample TSB Report
- The database is updated twice weekly.
- You can update TSBs database for FREE by allowing the program to update at program startup (provided you have an internet connection at the time).
- You're able to start your other Dirigo Software programs (AR Pro 12 and Recall 12) right from within TSB.
- Free support (e-mail is the best way to contact us!), and all updates for the same major version number (12.xx, etc.) are always free.
64-bit or 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 or a Mac running Windows 7 or higher, 512 MB of
RAM,video monitor and card capable of at least 1024 x 768 resolution, approx. 1.2 GB of Hard Drive space, a Microsoft or compatible mouse
is recommended as is a Windows compatible printer for printed reports.
Now available: Spend $99+ and you may be eligible to take up to 6 months to pay with no interest or payments
(subject to credit approval)!!
Purchase Orders from qualified U.S. police agencies accepted. [Purchase Order Terms].
|PO Box 53
Readfield, ME 04355
Email is the best way to reach us!
© Dirigo Software, LLC. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated on October 13 2018 14:52:45