for Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
Here is a $469 program that is on sale for:
$259 new 3-year license - $99 upgrade from Recall 14 - $159 upgrade from Recall 12: Rating: 4.65 4.64 (199)
Recall 15 is the ENTIRE NHTSA Recall Database... all at your fingertips anytime day or night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is a must have product for what should be the starting point in any reconstruction by either eliminating or confirming that a known mechanical and/or safety defect may have contributed to the collision you are investigating.
Over 158,000 Recall records are currently in the database, dating back to 1949.
- Created with the very latest and current programming environment available (circa May, 2020!) for maximum compatibility with Windows 10 (including the Windows 10 October 2020 Version 2009 Update, in addition to all incremental updates since then!), as well as Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7.
- The program is High DPI capable. This is a "per monitor" capability as long as you have Windows 10 Build 1703 or newer.
- Includes all of the awesomeness of Recall Versions 1 to 14.
- Pressing OK buttons in message boxes in Windows 10/8.1/8 are now a thing of the past. I've spent a ton of time changing the program over to using the Windows "Action Center" for program warning and error and information notifications instead of a message box. Users of Windows 7 will still have to press OK buttons, unfortunately, as it has no "Action Center" for notifications. That said, if/when you do upgrade your version of Windows Recall 15 will automatically start using the "Action Center" instead of message boxes.
- The total number of Visual Styles you can select from to have Recall 15 look YOUR way is now ~95 styles!
- The main screen has a vertical splitter so users can set the size of the grid and summary to their liking.
- The Print Preview window has thumbnails on the left side of the window for fast and easy selection of the available pages for any given report.
- The report is able to print the Report Header (the graphic and address section) on just the first page of your reports (the default setting) or on all pages. This can be set in the Report Editor.
- There is ample room for the size of the image that will work in the top section of the reports. The old max height and width were 480W x 144H. You can now use up to 520W X 300H. As before, anything over those dimensions will automatically be shrunk down until it fits inside those 2 limits. I also did away with manually setting the max height of the top section. Now, whichever is the tallest between your image and the address information will determine the height of the top section, automatically. The tallest of the two wins!
- The reports also include the ability to have just text in the top section (no logo), and the text can be aligned to the left, center, or right of the report. The original setup with a logo and text to the right is still available, but you MUST have the text aligned to the right in this configuration.
- The Report Editor has also been updated to include the ability to have a test report previewed while you are still working in the editor so you can look at the changes you make in the editor, immediately.
- Our program update procedure has is a separate program that runs from outside Recall and is more informative and user friendly, and can handle many updates at once. This means that if it's been a while since you've run Recall and both a full program and database update are available the updater will download and install BOTH installations, in the correct order, so only one update session will take up your valuable time.
- As part of my "Zero Hassle Upgrade Initiative", when installing Recall 15 the installation program will check for Recall 14 Report graphics and Report settings on the computer it's installed on. If it finds these settings from Recall 14 it will automatically copy them into Recall 15. This means all of the Report graphics and Report settings in Recall 14 will be made available to your Recall 15 without you having to push a single button. When you start Recall 15 it will be on your screen exactly where you had Recall 14 set to display and all of your options and settings will already be there for you! You can go straight to work!
- Speaking of installations, all of our programs have passed the Microsoft Certification tests, which means our programs meet the stringent criteria set by Microsoft for a properly behaved and working Windows program.
- The help file, program manual, and change log file are now stored and accessed from our web site instead of being installed with the programs. This means when updates to these files are made they are instantly updated for everyone, all at once.
- We get it - a lot of work to do and new software takes time to explore and test. We now provide a whole month to explore, test and look under hood. The demo time has been set for 30 days for Version 15 programs, to allow more time to adequately test out the program (and fall in love with it).
- Plus no fewer than 20+ other changes that all add up to one awesome program!
- Our software is proudly made in the USA.
- Is available in 64-bit as well as 32-bit (both are included in our installation files).
- Is built with the very latest professional programming tools for maximum compatibility with Windows 10, 8/8.1, and 7.
- Has the latest Microsoft approved and trusted installation program
- Auto Update feature: Our Microsoft approved and trusted installation program will check our web server at program startup (if this option is turned on in the program) to see if there are any program updates, automatically.
- Has been streamlined throughout to be as fast a program as possible.
- F1 key support for accessing the programs' Help file, which is now online.
- We utilize the very fastest and newest in Windows database technology to create a very fast and efficient database program.
- Database covers Recalls from 1949 through today.
- Recalls cover such items as: cars, trucks, motorcycles, semi tractors, semi trailers, motor homes, popup campers, boat trailers, utility trailers, helmets, child safety seats, tires, passenger buses, school buses, 5th wheels... if it is on our highways and if there is a recall on it, you will find it in this database.
- This software program creates extremely professional reports that can be printed to any Windows compatible printer, and you can also copy the currently displayed page to the clipboard.
- The programs' reports can be printed the size of a postage stamp or with a plotter that puts it on a piece of paper the size of a wall. No jaggies, ever. They always print smooth and nice, no matter what. To my knowledge, none of my competition's reports can do that.
- Reports that can be printed are:
- a single recall
- all recalls for a particular make and model for a specific year
- all recalls for a particular make and model for any year
- all recalls for a particular make and model from year X to year Y
- and you can even limit the reports to a specific Component
- Sample Recall Report
- The database is updated twice weekly.
- You can update Recall's database for FREE by allowing the program to update at program startup (provided you have an internet connection at the time).
- You're able to start your other Dirigo Software programs (AR Pro 15 and TSB 15) right from within Recall.
- Free support ((messaging us is always the best way to contact us!), and all updates for the same major version number (15.xx, etc.) are always free.
64-bit or 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, or a Mac running Windows 7 or higher, 512 MB of RAM, video monitor and card capable of at least 1024 x 768 resolution, approx. 1.2 GB of Hard Drive space, a Microsoft or compatible mouse is
recommended as is a Windows compatible printer for printed reports.
Now available: Spend $99+ and you may be eligible to take up to 6 months to pay with no money down and 0% interest (subject to credit approval)!!
Purchase Orders from qualified U.S. police agencies accepted. [Purchase Order Terms].
|PO Box 53
Readfield, ME 04355
Email/message is the best way to reach us!
© Dirigo Software, LLC. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated on December 02 2020 14:42:32