for Windows 10, 8, 7
Here is a $309 program that is on sale for:
$169 new license - $59 upgrade from Recall 12 - $99 upgrade from Recall 11: Rating: 4.65 4.64 (199)
Recall 14 is the ENTIRE NHTSA Recall Database... all at your fingertips anytime day or night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is a must have product for what should be the starting point in any reconstruction by either eliminating or confirming that a known mechanical and/or safety defect may have contributed to the collision you are investigating.
Over 142,000 Recall records are currently in the database, dating back to 1949.
- Created with the very latest and current programming environment available (circa February 18, 2019!) for maximum compatibility with Windows 10 (including the Windows 10 May 2019 Update!), as well as Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7.
- Includes all of the awesomeness of Recall Versions 1 to 12.
- Pressing OK buttons in message boxes in Windows 10/8.1/8 are now a thing of the past. I've spent a ton of time changing the program over to using the Windows "Action Center" for program warning and error and information notifications instead of a message box. Users of Windows 7 will still have to press OK buttons, unfortunately, as it has no "Action Center" for notifications. That said, if/when you do upgrade your version of Windows Recall 14 will automatically start using the "Action Center" instead of message boxes.
- New Windows 10 and other Visual Styles! These include "Allports", "Cornflower Blue Expressive", "Flat UI Light", "Gnome Dark Flat", "Gnome Light Flat", and "Stellar". The total number of Visual Styles you can select from to have Recall 14 look YOUR way is now ~95 styles!
- The main screen now has a vertical splitter so users can set the size of the grid and summary to their liking.
- The Print Preview window has thumbnails on the left side of the window for fast and easy selection of the available pages for any given report.
- Our program update procedure has changed to a separate program that runs from outside Recall and is more informative and user friendly, and can handle many updates at once. This means that if it's been a while since you've run Recall and both a full program and database update are available the updater will download and install BOTH installations, in the correct order, so only one update session will take up your valuable time.
- Now the report is able to print the Report Header (the graphic and address section) on just the first page of your reports (now the default setting) or on all pages, as it has been since day one. This can be set in the Report Editor.
- As part of my "Zero Hassle Upgrade Initiative", when installing Recall 14 the installation program will check for Recall 12 Report graphics and Report settings on the computer it's installed on. If it finds these settings from Recall 12 it will automatically copy them into Recall 14. This means all of the Report graphics and Report settings in Recall 12 will be made available to your Recall 14 without you having to push a single button. When you start Recall 14 it will be on your screen exactly where you had Recall 12 set to display and all of your options and settings will already be there for you! You can go straight to work!
- Speaking of installations, all of our programs have passed the Microsoft Certification tests, which means our programs meet the stringent criteria set by Microsoft for a properly behaved and working Windows program.
- The help file, program manual, and change log file are now stored and accessed from our web site instead of being installed with the programs. This means when updates to these files are made they are instantly updated for everyone, all at once.
- Plus no fewer than 20+ other changes that all add up to one awesome program!
- Our software is proudly made in the USA.
- Is available in 64-bit as well as 32-bit (both are included in our installation files).
- Is built with the very latest professional programming tools for maximum compatibility with Windows 10, 8/8.1, and 7.
- Has the latest Microsoft approved and trusted installation program
- Auto Update feature: Our Microsoft approved and trusted installation program will check our web server at program startup (if this option is turned on in the program) to see if there are any program updates, automatically.
- Has been streamlined throughout to be as fast a program as possible.
- F1 key support for accessing the programs' Help file, which is now online.
- We utilize the very fastest and newest in Windows database technology to create a very fast and efficient database program.
- Database covers Recalls from 1949 through today.
- Recalls cover such items as: cars, trucks, motorcycles, semi tractors, semi trailers, motor homes, popup campers, boat trailers, utility trailers, helmets, child safety seats, tires, passenger buses, school buses, 5th wheels... if it is on our highways and if there is a recall on it, you will find it in this database.
- This software program creates extremely professional reports that can be printed to any Windows compatible printer, and you can also copy the currently displayed page to the clipboard.
- The programs' reports can be printed the size of a postage stamp or with a plotter that puts it on a piece of paper the size of a wall. No jaggies, ever. They always print smooth and nice, no matter what. To my knowledge, none of my competition's reports can do that.
- Reports that can be printed are:
- a single recall
- all recalls for a particular make and model for a specific year
- all recalls for a particular make and model for any year
- all recalls for a particular make and model from year X to year Y
- and you can even limit the reports to a specific Component
- Sample Recall Report
- The database is updated twice weekly.
- You can update Recall's database for FREE by allowing the program to update at program startup (provided you have an internet connection at the time).
- You're able to start your other Dirigo Software programs (AR Pro 14 and TSB 14) right from within Recall.
- Free support (e-mail is the best way to contact us!), and all updates for the same major version number (12.xx, etc.) are always free.
64-bit or 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, or a Mac running Windows 7 or higher, 512 MB of RAM, video monitor and card capable of at least 1024 x 768 resolution, approx. 1.2 GB of Hard Drive space, a Microsoft or compatible mouse is
recommended as is a Windows compatible printer for printed reports.
Now available: Spend $99+ and you may be eligible to take up to 6 months to pay with no interest or payments
(subject to credit approval)!!
Purchase Orders from qualified U.S. police agencies accepted. [Purchase Order Terms].
|PO Box 53
Readfield, ME 04355
Email/message is the best way to reach us!
© Dirigo Software, LLC. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated on May 22 2019 13:29:58