for Windows 10, 8, 7
$149 new license - $49 upgrade from Recall 10 - $119 upgrade from Recall 9: Rating: 4.65 4.64 (199)
Recall 11 is the ENTIRE NHTSA Recall Database... all at your fingertips anytime day or night, 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week. This is a must have product for what should be the starting point in any reconstruction by either eliminating
or confirming that a known mechanical and/or safety defect may have contributed to the collision you are investigating.
Over 128,000 Recall records are in the database, dating back to 1949.
This software will run natively in 64-bit and/or 32-bit versions of Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, as well as on a Mac running Windows 7 and higher. The installation program will automatically detect your version of Windows (64 or 32-bit) and install the correct version for your environment.
Recall 11 features improved program stability, is built with the very latest professional programming tools for maximum compatibility with
the newest versions of Windows, is available in 64-bit as well as 32-bit (and there are definite advantages to
running 64-bit software vs. 32-bit software on a 64-bit computer and Windows), has the
latest Microsoft approved and trusted installation program, an all-new built-in and VERY fast database, has been streamlined throughout to be as fast
a program as possible, completely updated help file with full F1 support, full electronic manual and read me files (PDF's), and you
have the ability to change how your program looks to fit your tastes with a generous selection of Visual Styles (found on the
- NEW in Recall 11:
- UPDATE: Created with the very latest and current programming environment available (circa November 15th, 2016!) for maximum compatibility from Windows 10 (including the Windows 10 Anniversary Update!) down to Windows 7.
- Includes all of the great improvements as well as the new and exciting additional functions of all of the previous versions of Recall (Versions 1 to 10).
- 100% 4K monitor compatible.
- Pressing OK buttons in message boxes in Windows 10/8.1/8 are now a thing of the past. I've spent a ton of time changing the program over to using the Windows "Action Center" for program warning and error and information notifications instead of a message box. Users of Windows 7 will still have to press OK buttons, unfortunately, as it has no "Action Center" for notifications. That said, if/when you do upgrade your version of Windows AR Pro 11 will automatically start using the "Action Center" instead of message boxes.
- NEW: Now the report is able to print the Report Header (the graphic and address section) on just the first page of your reports (now the default setting) or on all pages, as it has been since day one. This can be set in the Report Editor.
- UPDATE: As part of my "Zero Hassle Upgrade Initiative", when installing Recall 11 the installation program will check for Recall 10 Report graphics and Report settings on the computer it's installed on. If it finds these settings from Recall 10 it will automatically copy them into Recall 11. This means all of the Report graphics and Report settings in Recall 10 will be made available to your Recall 11 without you having to push a single button. When you start Recall 11 it will be on your screen exactly where you had Recall 10 set to display and all of your options and settings will already be there for you! You can go straight to work!
- Plus no fewer than 20+ other changes that all add up to one awesome program!
- Our software is proudly made in the USA.
- Auto Update feature: Our Microsoft approved and trusted installation program will check our web server at program startup (if this option is turned on in the program) to see if there are any program and/or database updates, automatically.
- The activation process in Recall is done entirely online.
- We utilize the very fastest and newest in Windows database technology to create a very fast and efficient database program.
- Database covers Recalls from 1949 through today.
- Recalls cover such items as: cars, trucks, motorcycles, semi tractors, semi trailers, motor homes, popup campers, boat trailers, utility trailers, helmets, child safety seats, tires, passenger buses, school buses, 5th wheels... if it is on our highways and if there is a recall on it, you will find it in this database.
- This software program creates extremely professional reports that can be printed to any Windows compatible printer, and you can also copy the currently displayed page to the clipboard.
- My reports can be printed the size of a postage stamp or with a plotter that puts it on a piece of paper the size of a wall. No jaggies, ever. They always print smooth and nice, no matter what. To my knowledge, none of my competition's reports can do that.
- Reports that can be printed are:
- a single recall
- all recalls for a particular make and model for a specific year
- all recalls for a particular make and model for any year
- all recalls for a particular make and model from year X to year Y
- and you can even limit the reports to a specific Component
- Sample Recall Report
- The database is updated twice weekly.
- You can update Recall's database for FREE by allowing the program to update at program startup (provided you have an internet connection at the time).
- With Accident Reconstruction Professional 11, you can start Recall from within AR Pro.
- Free support (e-mail is the best way to contact us!), and all updates for the same major version number (11.xx, etc.) are always free.
64-bit or 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, or a Mac running Windows 7 or higher, 256 MB of RAM,
video monitor and card capable of at least 1024 x 768 resolution, approx. 300 MB of Hard Drive space, a Microsoft or compatible mouse is
recommended as is a Windows compatible printer for printed reports.
Now available: Spend $99+ and you may be eligible to take up to 6 months to pay with no interest or payments
(subject to credit approval)!!
Purchase Orders from qualified police agencies accepted. [Purchase Order Terms].
|PO Box 53
Readfield, ME 04355
207 - 215 - 7929
© Dirigo Software. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated on November 08 2017 16:12:11