Accident Reconstruction Professional 15
for Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
Celebrating 27 years on the market!
Accident Reconstruction Professional 15 (AR Pro 15)
Here is a $799 program that is on sale for:
$499 new license - $199 upgrade from AR Pro 14 - $299 upgrade from AR Pro 12 - Rating: 4.73 4.73 (407)
Go to our Secure Online Store
AR Pro 15 will assist a trained Accident Reconstructionist to reconstruct an accident / crash / collision with the use of
mathematical formulas and calculations (which include 177 formulas, at last count, including recorded EDR/CDR data, acceleration and drag factors and rates, bicycle, distance, energy, momentum, motorcycle,
pedestrian, trigonometry, speed, time, heavy truck, and many other categories and problem specific formulas) for virtually any collision involving motor vehicles and automobiles such as a
car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, bus, motor home, big rig, trailer, etc., with eye-popping, court-ready documentation of the
reconstruction with our world-class reports.
This software is OUTSTANDING for helping you to study and prepare to pass your ACTAR test.
Want to see what AR Pro 15 looks like in action? Here are some short videos you can watch: AR Pro 15 Videos
See our current ad for the Accident Reconstruction Journal: AR Pro 15 Ad
- Created with the very latest and current programming environment available (circa February, 2021!) for maximum compatibility with Windows 10 (including the Windows 10 October 2020 Version 2009 Update, in addition to all incremental updates since then, and has also been tested with the latest development release of Windows 11 and also works flawlessly!), as well as Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7.
- The program is High DPI capable, unlike ANY of our AR formula program competition. This is a "per monitor" capability as long as you have Windows 10 Build 1703 or newer.
- Includes all of the awesomeness of AR Pro Versions 1 to 14.
- The program has been made so much more efficient and streamlined that, despite having 2 more inputs added to every formula in the program (along with the code it takes to make those inputs work) and all of the other things that have been added to the program, the 64-bit EXE file for AR Pro 15 is a full 5MB (or 11.8%) SMALLER than the 64-bit EXE file for AR Pro 14!
- The user interface for AR Pro 15 has been completely overhauled and updated. It now has a very modern look and feel, but is still extremely easy and intuitive to use.
- The main window has been updated the most, and has a new, modern and compact look, which allows more work space for formulas, Veh Specs, the Project Manager, etc. The Formula Search and Visual Style selection boxes have both been moved to the title bar of the program, which means they are always in view and always easy to access.
- The formula windows have also all been updated. They've been enlarged, the controls have been spread out more (making it easier for those using touch screens), and have been given the ability to have a Case Number and Footer text as part of the formula. Also, once a formula has been successfully calculated, a button is shown to allow the formula to be directly added to the user's choice of cases in the Project Manager.
- The Project Manager has also been updated. It's been enlarged a bit, and changes made to make it MUCH easier to work with. Gone is the option to "Add Calc'd Formulas to Project". The work flow to add formulas to a project has been totally reworked and streamlined to make it easier and way more intuitive and controlled than in previous versions.
- The Report Editors have also been updated to include the ability to have a test report previewed while you are still working in the editor so you can look at the changes you make in the editor, immediately.
- The reports in AR Pro 15 have been enhanced. This includes:
- A report Case Number and Footer section has been added to every formula window to allow folks to have some text at the bottom of reports, as well as the ability to have a Case Number on the report without the Project Manager having to be used.
- Visual Styles! The total number of Visual Styles you can select from to have AR Pro 15 look YOUR way is nearly 100 styles!
- Our program update procedure is a separate program that runs from outside AR Pro and is more informative and user friendly, and can handle many updates at once.
- As part of my "Zero Hassle Upgrade Initiative" when installing AR Pro 15, the installation program will check for AR Pro 14 user dictionaries, Project files, Report graphics and Report settings on the computer it's installed on. If it finds these files from AR Pro 14 it will automatically copy them into AR Pro 15. This means all of the saved Projects and formulas, user dictionaries, Report graphics and Report settings in AR Pro 14 will be made available to your AR Pro 15 without you having to push a single button. When you start AR Pro 15 it will be on your screen exactly where you had Pro 14 set to display and all of your options and settings will already be there for you! You can go straight to work!
- Speaking of installations, all of our programs have passed the Microsoft Certification tests, which means our programs meet the stringent criteria set by Microsoft for a properly behaved and working Windows program.
- The help file, program manual, and change log file are stored and accessed from our web site instead of being installed with the programs. This means when updates to these files are made they are instantly updated for everyone, all at once.
- We get it - a lot of work to do and new software takes time to explore and test. We now provide a whole month to explore, test and look under hood. The demo time has been set for 30 days for Version 15 programs, to allow more time to adequately test out the program (and fall in love with it).
- Plus no fewer than 30+ other changes that all add up to one awesome program!
- Our software is proudly made in the USA.
- Is available in 64-bit as well as 32-bit (both are included in our installation files).
- Features improved program stability.
- Is built with the very latest professional programming tools for maximum compatibility with Windows 10, 8/8.1, and 7.
- We use a modern and capable Microsoft approved and trusted installation program.
- Auto Update feature: Our Microsoft approved and trusted installation program will check our web server at program startup (if this option is turned on in the program) to see if there are any program updates, automatically.
- Has been streamlined throughout to be as fast a program as possible.
- Built-in Project Manager, which helps you keep track of the necessary information on your Reconstruction as well as saving the formulas you run in the project, and allowing a Project record to be exported and imported for sharing a complete reconstruction with a colleague, supervisor, district attorney's office, etc.
- Built-in Spell Checking and Thesaurus in the areas where you need it.
- Technical and Legal words spell check dictionaries for the Notes section, as well as a bunch of international languages for our international friends. These new dictionaries include Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Dutch, and many others.
- Has the 4N6XPRT Systems' Expert Autostats® Lite vehicle specifications database in addition to the Canadian Vehicle Specifications database.
- Pressing OK buttons in message boxes in Windows 10/8.1/8 are now a thing of the past. AR Pro uses the Windows "Action Center" for program warnings and errors and information notifications instead of a message box. Users of Windows 7 will still have to press OK buttons, unfortunately, as it has no "Action Center" for notifications. That said, if/when you do upgrade your version of Windows, AR Pro 15 will automatically start using the "Action Center" instead of message boxes.
- External English to Metric and Metric to English conversion calculator.
- F1 key support for accessing the programs' Help file, which is now online.
- Pushrod Force Charts for the Heavy Truck Braking Efficiency formula with a new, much easier to use interface (and the old charts are still in the program, if needed).
- The Print Preview window has thumbnails on the left side of the window for fast and easy selection of the available pages for any given report.
- All of the reports are able to print the Report Header (the graphic and address section) on just the first page of your reports (now the default setting) or on all pages, as it has been since day one. This can be set in any of the 3 Report Editors.
- Full right and wheel mouse button support.
- Ability to start your favorite Word Processor and CAD software from within AR Pro.
- You're able to start your other Dirigo Software programs (Recall 15 and TSB 15) right from within AR Pro.
- Best of all, this software is EXTREMELY EASY, FAST, and ACCURATE.
- Free support (messaging us is always the best way to contact us!), and all updates for the same major version number (15.xx, etc.) are always free.
- AR Pro has a great selection of the most used formulas in both Imperial and metric versions (177, at last count). No need to weed through hundreds and hundreds of never-used formulas to find the one you need to use, nor will you have a yearning for a commonly used formula that is not in the software. You have the formulas you need, which include EDR/DCR, acceleration, bicycle, distance, drag factor, energy, momentum, motorcycle, pedestrian, speed, time, truck, and many other categories.
- Formulas are from IPTM, Northwestern University, Texas A&M, and other sources.
- Able to run multiple formulas at the same time.
- All formula reports print to a printer as well as copy to the clipboard for insertion into your word processing documents. You can copy or print just the mathwork, if you want, or the usual full reports. Your choice.
Sample Formula Report
- My reports can be printed the size of a postage stamp or with a plotter that puts it on a piece of paper the size of a wall. No jaggies, ever. They always print smooth and nice, no matter what. To my knowledge, none of my competition's reports can do that.
- Fully automatic "Most Recently Used Formulas" list that is set up to keep track of 10 to 30 (user selectable) of the last mathematical Traffic Accident / Crash / Collision Reconstruction formulas you run. And, each user on a multi-user machine will have his/her own list.
- Ability to Print Preview all formulas.
- Almost all formula reports include ALL of the Traffic Accident / Crash /Collision Reconstruction mathwork of EVERY calculation.
- AR Pro does NO ROUNDING, ANYWHERE. All answers and calculations are truncated from 1 to 6 decimal places (user selectable), to fully comply with your training.
- Most formulas have full incrementation that is printable and copyable right along with the mathwork. Increment formula variables to a maximum of 300 calculations.
Vehicle Specifications Database:
- Built-in Vehicle Specifications databases that cover virtually every car and light truck on the road since 1971.
- The program has the 4N6XPRT Systems' Expert Autostats Lite Vehicle Specifications database as well as the Canadian Vehicle Specifications database built in!
- The databases contains such information as: curb weight, overall length, overall width, etc.
- The databases are DIRECTLY accessible from the formulas that need it (Momentums, Kinetic Energy, etc.).
- Ability to Print Preview the Vehicle Spec report, and you can also copy it to the clipboard. Sample Canadian Vehicle Specs Report and Sample Expert Autostats® Vehicle Specs Report
64-bit or 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, or a Mac running Windows 7 or higher, 512 MB of RAM, video monitor and card capable of at least 1024 x 768 resolution, approx. 250 MB of Hard Drive space, a Microsoft or compatible mouse is recommended as is a Windows compatible printer for printed reports.
Now available: Spend $99+ and you may be eligible to take up to 6 months to pay with no money down and 0% interest (subject to credit approval)!!
Purchase Orders from qualified U.S. police agencies accepted. [Purchase Order Terms].
|PO Box 53
Readfield, ME 04355
Email/message is the best way to reach us!
© Dirigo Software, LLC. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated on July 04 2021 17:50:40