Accident Reconstruction Professional 14
for Windows 10, 8, 7
Celebrating 25 years on the market!
Accident Reconstruction Professional 14 (AR Pro 14)
This is a $549 program that is on sale for:
$299 new license - $129 upgrade from AR Pro 12 - $199 upgrade from AR Pro 11: Rating: 4.73 4.73 (407)
AR Pro 14 will assist a trained Accident Reconstructionist to reconstruct an accident / crash / collision with the use of
mathematical formulas and calculations (which include acceleration, bicycle, distance, drag factor, energy, momentum, motorcycle,
pedestrian, speed, time, truck, and many other categories) for virtually any collision involving motor vehicles and automobiles such as a
car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, bus, motor home, big rig, trailer, etc., with eye-popping, court-ready documentation of the
reconstruction with our World-Class reports.
This software is OUTSTANDING for helping you to study and prepare to pass your ACTAR test.
NEW and/or IMPROVED in AR Pro 14:
- Created with the very latest and current programming environment available (circa February 18, 2019!) for maximum compatibility with Windows 10 (including the Windows 10 May 2019 Update!), as well as Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7.
- Includes all of the awesomeness of AR Pro Versions 1 to 12.
- New formulas, to include:
- Impact Speed w/ EDR Long Delta V, Post Impact Speed and Beta Angle
- Impact Speed w/ EDR Long Delta V and Post Impact Speed [Inline]
- Total Delta V w/ EDR Long Delta V and PDOF
- Total Delta V w/ EDR Long Delta V and Lat Delta V
- Total Delta V w/ Impact Spd, Post Impact Spd and Beta Angle Sample Formula Report
- Motorcycle Momentum
- Combined Speed (New)
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Speed w/ Pole Break Energy (BFE) Sample Formula Report
- And, MANY more formulas are planned to be added after AR Pro 14's release!
- The reports in AR Pro 14 have been greatly enhanced. This includes:
- The ability for the math and math descriptors to display subscript letters and numbers in addition to superscript letters and numbers. This means "V1 x V3" becomes "V1 x V3".
- Every formula that uses them has a greatly improved display of square root radicals on the printed reports. Before AR Pro 14, square root signs don't move on the page or resize when the number of decimal places change and/or the expected number or expression is significantly larger or smaller than predicted. With AR Pro 14, they now move and resize as needed, on the fly, automatically. The improvement is quite dramatic!
- The mathwork and variable descriptors in the reports now display in italics, which is the same as most formulas are shown in books and formula sheets. The italics can be turned off in the Report Editor, if desired.
- New Visual Styles! These include "Allports", "Cornflower Blue Expressive", "Flat UI Light", "Gnome Dark Flat", "Gnome Light Flat", and "Stellar". The total number of Visual Styles you can select from to have AR Pro 14 look YOUR way is now ~95 styles!
- Our program update procedure is a separate program that runs from outside AR Pro and is more informative and user friendly, and can handle many updates at once.
- As part of my "Zero Hassle Upgrade Initiative" when installing AR Pro 14, the installation program will check for AR Pro 12 user dictionaries, Project files, Report graphics and Report settings on the computer it's installed on. If it finds these files from AR Pro 12 it will automatically copy them into AR Pro 14. This means all of the saved Projects and formulas, user dictionaries, Report graphics and Report settings in AR Pro 12 will be made available to your AR Pro 14 without you having to push a single button. When you start AR Pro 14 it will be on your screen exactly where you had Pro 12 set to display and all of your options and settings will already be there for you! You can go straight to work!
- Speaking of installations, all of our programs have passed the Microsoft Certification tests, which means our programs meet the stringent criteria set by Microsoft for a properly behaved and working Windows program.
- The help file, program manual, and change log file are stored and accessed from our web site instead of being installed with the programs. This means when updates to these files are made they are instantly updated for everyone, all at once.
- Plus no fewer than 25+ other changes that all add up to one awesome program! These include things like:
- When copying mathwork from formulas into the Windows clipboard the program now displays an "Action Center" notification of a successful copy instead of only showing this in the status bar (Windows 8 and later).
- Copying pages of reports from the Print Preview window now also displays the same copy success notification instead of showing absolutely nothing (Windows 8 and later).
- The formulas that are shown on the "Formula In Use" tab in all formulas are now displayed in bold italics for improved visibility. Look
- All formulas are even more streamlined and speed enhanced! (This is one of my favorite things to do with my programs!)
- The mathwork color text in the Report Editor now has a white background for improved visibility with dark Visual Styles.
- For many moons AR Pro has been pretty biased towards having 4 decimal places for the decimal precision. While that is still highly recommended (it does save issues in some formulas) the program is no longer biased towards 4 places.
- Added an exponent function to the built-in calculator.
- I've done away with the 15 uses part of the demo. The fully-functional demo is now a very straight forward 15 days.
- Plus so much more!
- UPDATES to AR Pro 14 since it was released:
- NEW FEATURE: All formulas saved into a project will now open with the formula already calculated instead of you having to manually click the "Calc" button after the formula is opened. This works for all formulas saved in a project, whether it's 1 or 100 formulas in the project.
- NEW FEATURE: When printing the Project Manager report, it is now possible to also print every formula report in the project. To enact this new feature, when you click the "Print" button on the Project Manager window you will be asked if you also want to print all of the formula reports in that project. Clicking "Yes" will enable the printing of all of the formula reports in your project.
- NEW FORMULA: Added the "Bullet Delta V w/ Target Delta V and Veh Weights" formula.
- NEW FORMULA: Added the "Motorcycle Impact Speed w/ Target Delta V and Veh Weights" formula.
- NEW FORMULA: Added the "EDR Time-Distance Analysis" formula.
- NEW FORMULA: Added the "PDOF with Long and Lateral Delta V" formula.
- NEW FORMULA: Added the "Longitudinal Delta V1" and "Longitudinal Delta V2" formulas to the 360° Momentum formula. These 2 formula results have been added to the results of the 360° formula so that comparisons to the EDR recorded Long Delta V's can be made when the 360° Momentum formula is used in a reconstruction.
- UPDATE: The Canadian Vehicle Specifications database has been updated to version 2019.1.
- UPDATE: Updated the Project Manager to warn the user if the automatic adding of formulas to a project is turned on and the user goes to open one of all of the formulas in the project that the formula(s) will be added AGAIN to the project and are asked if they want to turn the automatic adding of formulas off.
- UPDATE: Updated the Project Manager by adding the ability to turn the "Add Calc'd Formulas to Project" on and off directly in the Project Manager (in addition to the Options 1 tab).
- UPDATE: Added an "Acceleration Rate per Segment" calculation to the EDR Time-Distance formula.
- Our software is proudly made in the USA.
- Is available in 64-bit as well as 32-bit (both are included in our installation files).
- Features improved program stability.
- Is built with the very latest professional programming tools for maximum compatibility with Windows 10, 8/8.1, and 7.
- We use a modern and capable Microsoft approved and trusted installation program
- Auto Update feature: Our Microsoft approved and trusted installation program will check our web server at program startup (if this option is turned on in the program) to see if there are any program updates, automatically.
- Has been streamlined throughout to be as fast a program as possible.
- Built-in Project Manager, which helps you keep track of the necessary information on your Reconstruction as well as fully-automatic saving of every single formula run in the project, as well as allowing a Project record to be exported and imported for sharing a complete reconstruction with a colleague, supervisor, district attorney's office, etc.
- Built-in Spell Checking and Thesaurus in the areas where you need it.
- Technical and Legal words spell check dictionaries for the Notes section, as well as a bunch of international languages for our international friends. These new dictionaries include Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Dutch, and many others.
- Has the 4N6XPRT Systems' Expert Autostats® Lite vehicle specifications database in addition to the Canadian Vehicle Specifications database.
- Pressing OK buttons in message boxes in Windows 10/8.1/8 are now a thing of the past. AR Pro uses the Windows "Action Center" for program warnings and errors and information notifications instead of a message box. Users of Windows 7 will still have to press OK buttons, unfortunately, as it has no "Action Center" for notifications. That said, if/when you do upgrade your version of Windows, AR Pro 14 will automatically start using the "Action Center" instead of message boxes.
- External English to Metric and Metric to English conversion calculator.
- F1 key support for accessing the programs' Help file, which is now online.
- Pushrod Force Charts for the Heavy Truck Braking Efficiency formula with a new, much easier to use interface (and the old charts are still in the program, if needed).
- The Print Preview window has thumbnails on the left side of the window for fast and easy selection of the available pages for any given report.
- All of the reports are able to print the Report Header (the graphic and address section) on just the first page of your reports (now the default setting) or on all pages, as it has been since day one. This can be set in any of the 3 Report Editors.
- Full right and wheel mouse button support.
- Ability to start your favorite Word Processor and CAD software from within AR Pro.
- You're able to start your other Dirigo Software programs (Recall 14 and TSB 14) right from within AR Pro.
- Best of all, this software is EXTREMELY EASY, FAST, and ACCURATE.
- Free support (e-mail is always the best way to contact us!), and all updates for the same major version number (14.xx, etc.) are always free.
- No need to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on travel and training and shift coverage after you purchase our software just so you can learn to use it. Our software is THAT easy.
- AR Pro has a great selection of the most used formulas in both Imperial and metric versions. No need to weed through hundreds and hundreds of never-used formulas to find the one you need to use, nor will you have a yearning for a commonly used formula that is not in the software. You have the formulas you need, which include acceleration, bicycle, distance, drag factor, energy, momentum, motorcycle, pedestrian, speed, time, truck, and many other categories.
- Formulas are from IPTM, Northwestern University, Texas A&M, and other sources.
- Able to run multiple formulas at the same time.
- All formula reports print to a printer as well as copy to the clipboard for insertion into your word processing documents. You can copy or print just the mathwork, if you want, or the usual full reports. Your choice.
Sample Formula Report
- My reports can be printed the size of a postage stamp or with a plotter that puts it on a piece of paper the size of a wall. No jaggies, ever. They always print smooth and nice, no matter what. To my knowledge, none of my competition's reports can do that.
- Fully automatic "Most Recently Used Formulas" list that is set up to keep track of 10 to 30 (user selectable) of the last mathematical Traffic Accident / Crash / Collision Reconstruction formulas you run. And, each user on a multi-user machine will have his/her own list.
- Ability to Print Preview all formulas.
- Almost all formula reports include ALL of the Traffic Accident / Crash /Collision Reconstruction mathwork of EVERY calculation.
- AR Pro does NO ROUNDING, ANYWHERE. All answers and calculations are truncated from 1 to 6 decimal places (user selectable), to fully comply with your training.
- Most formulas have full incrementation that is printable and copyable right along with the mathwork. Increment formula variables to a maximum of 300 calculations.
Vehicle Specifications Database:
- Built-in Vehicle Specifications databases that cover virtually every car and light truck on the road since 1971.
- The program has the 4N6XPRT Systems' Expert Autostats Lite Vehicle Specifications database as well as the Canadian Vehicle Specifications database built in!
- The databases contains such information as: curb weight, overall length, overall width, etc.
- The databases are DIRECTLY accessible from the formulas that need it (Momentums, Kinetic Energy, etc.).
- Ability to Print Preview the Vehicle Spec report, and you can also copy it to the clipboard. Sample Canadian Vehicle Specs Report and Sample Expert Autostats® Vehicle Specs Report
64-bit or 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, or a Mac running Windows 7 or higher, 512 MB of RAM, video monitor and card capable of at least 1024 x 768 resolution, approx. 250 MB of Hard Drive space, a Microsoft or compatible mouse is recommended as is a Windows compatible printer for printed reports.
Now available: Spend $99+ and you may be eligible to take up to 6 months to pay with no interest or payments
(subject to credit approval)!!
Purchase Orders from qualified U.S. police agencies accepted. [Purchase Order Terms].
|PO Box 53
Readfield, ME 04355
Email/message is the best way to reach us!
© Dirigo Software, LLC. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated on May 22 2019 13:29:40