Accident Reconstruction Professional 12
for Windows 10, 8, 7
Celebrating nearly 24 years on the market!
Accident Reconstruction Professional (AR Pro) 12
$229 new license - $89 upgrade from AR Pro 11 - $159 upgrade from AR Pro 10: Rating: 4.73 4.73 (407)
AR Pro 12 will assist a trained Accident Reconstructionist to reconstruct a car accident / crash / collision with the use of
mathematical formulas and calculations (which include acceleration, bicycle, distance, drag factor, energy, momentum, motorcycle,
pedestrian, speed, time, truck, and many other categories) for virtually any collision involving motor vehicles and automobiles such as a
car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, bus, motor home, big rig, trailer, etc., with eye-popping, court-ready documentation of the
reconstruction with our World-Class reports.
This software is OUTSTANDING for helping you to study and prepare to pass your ACTAR test.
NEW and/or IMPROVED in AR Pro 12:
- Created with the very latest and current programming environment available (circa January 15th, 2018!) for maximum compatibility with Windows 10 (including the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update!), as well as Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7.
- Includes all of the awesomeness of AR Pro Versions 1 to 11.
- The entire program is now scalable from 100% on smaller screens all the way up to 250% for 4K UHD monitors! Whatever zoom setting you have Windows set for AR Pro is now ready to look sharp and ready to work.
- Pressing OK buttons in message boxes in Windows 10/8.1/8 are now a thing of the past. AR Pro uses the Windows "Action Center" for program warnings and errors and information notifications instead of a message box. Users of Windows 7 will still have to press OK buttons, unfortunately, as it has no "Action Center" for notifications. That said, if/when you do upgrade your version of Windows, AR Pro 12 will automatically start using the "Action Center" instead of message boxes.
- New formulas (Linear Closing Speed, working on Delta V using Force Balance Equation, and more forthcoming)! These include customer requested formulas.
- New Windows 10 Visual Styles! The total number of Visual Styles you can select from to have AR Pro 12 look YOUR way is now ~75 styles!
- The Print Preview window now has thumbnails on the left side of the window for fast and easy selection of the available pages for any given report.
- Our program update procedure has changed to a separate program that runs from outside AR Pro and is more informative and user friendly, and can handle many updates at once.
- As part of my "Zero Hassle Upgrade Initiative" when installing AR Pro 12, the installation program will check for AR Pro 11 user dictionaries, Project files, Report graphics and Report settings on the computer it's installed on. If it finds these files from AR Pro 11 it will automatically copy them into AR Pro 12. This means all of the saved Projects and formulas, user dictionaries, Report graphics and Report settings in AR Pro 11 will be made available to your AR Pro 12 without you having to push a single button. When you start AR Pro 12 it will be on your screen exactly where you had Pro 11 set to display and all of your options and settings will already be there for you! You can go straight to work!
- Speaking of installations, all of our programs have passed the Microsoft Certification tests, which means our programs meet the stringent criteria set by Microsoft for a properly behaved and working Windows program.
- The help file, program manual, and change log file are now stored and accessed from our web site instead of being installed with the programs. This means when updates to these files are made they are instantly updated for everyone, all at once.
- Plus no fewer than 30+ other changes that all add up to one awesome program!
- Our software is proudly made in the USA.
- Is available in 64-bit as well as 32-bit (both are included in our installation files).
- Features improved program stability.
- Is built with the very latest professional programming tools for maximum compatibility with Windows 10, 8/8.1, and 7.
- We use a modern and capable Microsoft approved and trusted installation program
- Auto Update feature: Our Microsoft approved and trusted installation program will check our web server at program startup (if this option is turned on in the program) to see if there are any program updates, automatically.
- Has been streamlined throughout to be as fast a program as possible.
- Built-in Project Manager, which helps you keep track of the necessary information on your Reconstruction as well as fully-automatic saving of every single formula run in the project, as well as allowing a Project record to be exported and imported for sharing a complete reconstruction with a colleague, supervisor, district attorney's office, etc.
- Built-in Spell Checking and Thesaurus in the areas where you need it.
- Technical and Legal words spell check dictionaries for the Notes section, as well as a bunch of international languages for our international friends. These new dictionaries include Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Dutch, and many others.
- External English to Metric and Metric to English conversion calculator.
- F1 key support for accessing the programs' Help file, which is now online.
- Pushrod Force Charts for the Heavy Truck Braking Efficiency formula with a new, much easier to use interface (and the old charts are still in the program, if needed).
- All of the reports are able to print the Report Header (the graphic and address section) on just the first page of your reports (now the default setting) or on all pages, as it has been since day one. This can be set in any of the 3 Report Editors.
- Full right and wheel mouse button support.
- Ability to start your favorite Word Processor and CAD software from within AR Pro.
- You're able to start your other Dirigo Software programs (Recall 12 and TSB 12) right from within AR Pro.
- Best of all, this software is EXTREMELY EASY, FAST, and ACCURATE.
- Free support (e-mail is always the best way to contact us!), and all updates for the same major version number (12.xx, etc.) are always free.
- No need to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on travel and training and shift coverage after you purchase our software just so you can learn to use it. Our software is THAT easy.
- AR Pro has a great selection of the most used formulas in both Imperial and metric versions. No need to weed through hundreds and hundreds of never-used formulas to find the one you need to use, nor will you have a yearning for a commonly used formula that is not in the software. You have the formulas you need, which include acceleration, bicycle, distance, drag factor, energy, momentum, motorcycle, pedestrian, speed, time, truck, and many other categories.
- Formulas are from IPTM, Northwestern University, Texas A&M, and other sources.
- Able to run multiple formulas at the same time.
- All formula reports print to a printer as well as copy to the clipboard for insertion into your word processing documents. You can copy or print just the mathwork, if you want, or the usual full reports. Your choice.
Sample Formula Report
- My reports can be printed the size of a postage stamp or with a plotter that puts it on a piece of paper the size of a wall. No jaggies, ever. They always print smooth and nice, no matter what. To my knowledge, none of my competition's reports can do that.
- Fully automatic "Most Recently Used Formulas" list that is set up to keep track of 10 to 30 (user selectable) of the last mathematical Traffic Accident / Crash / Collision Reconstruction formulas you run. And, each user on a multi-user machine will have his/her own list.
- Ability to Print Preview all formulas.
- Almost all formula reports include ALL of the Traffic Accident / Crash /Collision Reconstruction mathwork of EVERY calculation.
- AR Pro does NO ROUNDING, ANYWHERE. All answers and calculations are truncated from 1 to 6 decimal places (user selectable), to fully comply with your training.
- Most formulas have full incrementation that is printable and copyable right along with the mathwork. Increment formula variables to a maximum of 300 calculations.
Vehicle Specifications Database:
- Built-in Vehicle Specifications Database that covers virtually every car and light truck on the road since 1971.
- The database contains such information as: curb weight, overall length, overall width, etc.
- The database is DIRECTLY accessible from the formulas that need it (Momentums, Kinetic Energy, etc.).
- The Specs Report will now show either a sample car, truck, minivan, or SUV at the bottom of the report, depending on the vehicle type that is being reported on.
- Ability to Print Preview the Vehicle Spec report, and you can also copy it to the clipboard. Sample Specs Report
64-bit or 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, or a Mac running Windows 7 or higher, 512 MB of RAM, video monitor and card capable of at least 1024 x 768 resolution, approx. 250 MB of Hard Drive space, a Microsoft or compatible mouse is recommended as is a Windows compatible printer for printed reports.
Now available: Spend $99+ and you may be eligible to take up to 6 months to pay with no interest or payments
(subject to credit approval)!!
Purchase Orders from qualified U.S. police agencies accepted. [Purchase Order Terms].
|PO Box 53
Readfield, ME 04355
207 - 215 - 7929
© Dirigo Software. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated on February 23 2018 15:36:06